Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Woa...Guess who's back?

Hello all,

Yes it has definitely been a very long time since I've blogged or even looked at my blog in forever. My deepest apologies. From the last time I blogged, I have received and accepted a job working for Wal-mart corporate, finished my 65 page senior honors thesis, completed my Senior Design project, conquered college, graduated, returned home to Little Rock, gone to Destin for my best friend's bachelor party, caught fish, and returned back again to Little Rock. Hopefully now you feel caught up in my life. I'm sure I skipped a couple of things but as this blog progresses, I'll fill you in a needed details.

I have a rejuvenated since of Arkansas proud. I love the south. I love the heat. I love miles and miles of fields filled with crops. I love small town America. Resume cliche country music video to summarize love of Arkansas.

1 comment:

  1. I love the south as well. Nothing better. Glad you're back long lost blogger.

    ReplyDelete