Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Great Day

So today was semi productive Wednesday. I went for a run...going on two days in a row now. I nearly died. I haven't been running that much lately but yet I continue to run just as fast as I use to when I was running 4 to 5 times a week. My body definitely does not like that much but my pride loves it. Exercising and getting back into shape is going to kill me. So you might be wondering, what are you getting in shape for? Great question...I'll let you know when I figure that out too. But I read a quote recently that said, "Take care of what God has given you, including your body, because you will never know what you will be called to do." So...exercising will continue.

Since I don't take a lot of pictures to help document my life and fill up this textual boringness which is my blog, I try to liven things up music. I love music. If my computer were to die, or get run over, or stolen, or smashed in a trash compactor, my heart could possibly stop beating or maybe I would just be in a bad mood. Nevertheless, MercyMe has come out with a new cd entitled "Lovewell." I'm addicted to this song from the cd. Hope you enjoy. And don't worry, I will try to bring more life to this blog, but I mean, I've been gone for so long, any little bit of blogging should have your interests at full peak...all of two of my followers. Thanks my loving sister and the wonderful Johanna.

Couldn't find an official video of the song so this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment