Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bad Nostril Day

Ugggghhhhhhh...sickness has struck me. Current conditions: head feels like it is being slammed in a door, nose is raw from having to blow my nose with cheap toilet paper, brittle bones, eyes swollen, throat = asphault, lungs are having trouble taking in a lot of air.

You would assume that the end is near for me! Oh on the contrary, the fight has just begun against this slimy sickness. I have recently taken 1200mg of Mucinex D. Basically, I will be like a disgusting faucet the rest of the day as all my bodily fluids somehow exit my body through my poor, raw nostrils. What a strange thing the human body is. Today is going to be a rough nostril day. Please don't judge.

1 comment:

  1. since i'm the only one receiving this message, should i be concerned?

    ReplyDelete