Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day...at Last...We've Missed You

Happy Valentine's Day world. Actually, does the world celebrate Valentine's Day? I'm not sure, but if I were to take a guess they probably don't. Valentine's Day is the number one income day for flower sellers...odd. It is also the number two income day for candy makers. Halloween occupies the top spot...go Hallow's Eve. Anyways, that's neither here nor there. Basically, Valentine's Day is a day to remember that you are either single or involved in a relationship. There are clear benefits to both sides. You don't have to spend money if you are single. Then again, you are single and this day is most likely lonely for you. If you are like me, you put your head in a text book and memorize things for a test, listen to hours of music, and eat twizzlers your mom sent you for Valentine's Day. What a sweet little lady she is. I'll probably blog about her at some point...look forward to that...hilarious. If you aren't single, today is the best excuse for you to take your significant other to dinner, a movie, make baked goods in the shapes of hearts, hug, scratch each others backs, star gaze, get matching tattoos, become blood brothers...maybe not that one. But all the other ones are good.

Since its currently the 15th at the time of this blog entry, I hope everyone did something creative. Don't be lame and just go to dinner and then watch a movie or something. Do something crazy. Like, get her a horse that you've painted red. Instead of getting her balloons, take a hot air balloon ride. Tattoo her face on your back. I'm obviously being facetious. But really, I hope the day of love and flowers and candy went well for all you. I sent all my crushes flowers today so if you received flowers from Bob the Builder...that was me. You're Welcome!

I leave you with a little goodie that you should probably put in your music goodie basket. Perfect for valentines day I think. This is "Publish My Love" from one of my new favorite bands Rogue Wave. Enjoy! P.S. The video is a little strange. Just close your eyes and listen to the song, or put your head under your desk. Either one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6sSLg014FQ

No comments:

Post a Comment