Saturday, February 13, 2010

So you are probably wondering what this blog is all about...I am too. At times I'll probably try to be funny and it won't be. I'll most likely be writing to myself more often then not. Johanna gets a shout out because she was my first follower...only follower at this point. Basically, I feel like I have a lot of funny and ridiculous things that happen to me in my life that I think are worth sharing. Two points to be made however, 1) Strange and weird are cool. 2) I am a terrible speller.

I love music. Maybe I'll critique music. I like the outdoors, maybe I'll be all "green" and environmental. Most likely, I'll just babble on about strange things I've been thinking about and maybe someone will think its funny or get something meaningful out of it. I love Christ. I'll probably write about that too. But anyways, don't get your hopes up. Set your standards low for this blog...I want you to be surprised, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment