Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A valley far far away

Arkansas is beautiful. Period. You can't deny it. If you love simple things, blue skies, green valleys, rocks, wild life, then you will understand why I enjoy taking these pictures. I am not trying to be any sort of photographer so I apologyze if these don't tickle your fancy like they do mine but its your choice to read this blog anyways so...anyways. These pictures are from a recent summer adventure in the beautiful mountains of NWA. This area has soooo much to offer and it is good for my soul every time I venture out.



Paths through woods to anywhere puts life into perspective for me.



The Valley of Dreams...I don't think that's what its called but I think its catchy.




Joey and Scott...Scott on the left, half naked. Joey on the right, in a wife-beater. Men being men. Girls won't understand this picture.





Mom, told you I didn't put my legs over the edge. I don't lie to you. Love you :)


Go out and enjoy the beauty around you before the man takes it over like Fern Gulley or Pandora or any other sad movie where weird creatures loose their homes due to some mean man with a bulldozer.

Song of the blog...one of my favorites right now...well everything that I post is one of my favorites so thats kinda irrelevant..."Your love is a Song" by Switchfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment